1 Peter 4:7-11
1. How would you fill in the blank?
Then end of all things is at hand, Therefore, _____________________________________.
2. What is the difference between being worthy enough to pray to God and doing worthwhile things to protect your prayer life?
3. What are the greatest hindrances to your spending time in prayer? What practical steps do you take to protect your prayer life?
4. Love covers a multitude of sins.
a. In what ways do you struggle with forgiving other people?
b. How can you practically love somebody and continually forgive them without enabling a sinful habit or simply being afraid to confront sin?
5. What hardships do you find in being hospitable? What are some creative ways to be hospitable without “putting on the ritz”?
6. Describe your spiritual giftedness?
a. In what ways are you eager to serve others through your spiritual giftedness?
b. In what ways are you afraid to serve others through your spiritual giftedness?