Planning with confidence
You can make plans with confidence because of God’s grace. God guarantees that he will use you to bring glory to his name and good to his people.
God made promises to the Jews, and Esther made plans based on God’s gracious promises.
Discuss the following verses that guarantee us something about God’s grace.
· Romans 4:16 (ESV) – That is why it depends on faith, in order that the promise may rest on grace and be guaranteed to all his offspring—not only to the adherent of the law but also to the one who shares the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all,
· Hebrews 4:16 (ESV) – Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
· 2 Corinthians 9:8 (ESV) – And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
· Ephesians 4:7 (ESV) – But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift.
· 2 Corinthians 12:9 (ESV) – But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
· James 4:6 (ESV) – But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”