1. How did David’s background help him write this Psalm?
2. According to Ps. 19, how has our Consummate Communicator spoken? Via:
3. When God speaks, we should
4. Can you detail a specific way that God reveals Himself via the heavens (or via people or animals or plants)? (I (Tom) preached, “I’ve heard that Jupiter is like a vacuum cleaner; it sucks up a lot of debris that would otherwise hit the earth.”)
5. After hearing that God speaks via nature, how have you since appreciated God’s revelation?
6. Can a person be saved by consistently practicing common grace?
7. The Catholic philosopher, Thomas Aquinas, believed that “Natural Revelation” could be interpreted correctly apart from “Special Revelation.” But what did I (Tom) say?
8. List examples of “Common Grace” / “witnesses” (Acts 14:17):
9. What circumstances did God ordain for you to hear the Gospel?
10. Do u remember the question that I (Tom) have asked at our literature table at CU? - “Should Weinstein define ‘morality?’” What was the point?
11. If a person was raised in a country that is comprised of 99+% Muslims, what is a question that he should ask himself?
If a person was raised in a country that is comprised of 99+% Hindus & Buddhists, what is a question that he should ask himself?
If a person is raised in China, where millions adhere to Daoism / Taoism – which is a philosophy that advocates humility & religious piety, how would you answer?
12. David penned, “The law of the Lord is perfect” (v. 7). What do we know about the New Covenant (2 Cor. 3:11)?
13. God is our “redeemer” (v. 14). How is “redeemer” Christocentric?