1. In honor of Trinity Sunday, what passages of Scripture teach that God is a Triune God?
2. If somebody were to ask you “What do you believe?”, how would you answer that question in 30 seconds or less?
3. Why is it insufficient to say, “I have no creed but the Bible”?
4. In 1 Timothy 4:11, Paul says, “Command and teach these things.” Why does he not say “Read these things”? What is the difference between teaching and reading and why does the Bible emphasize teaching much more than it does reading the Scriptures?
5. Please take some time and read through 1 and 2 Timothy and Titus this week in preparation for next week’s sermon on the need for Systematic Theology. Highlight words like “teaching,” “teacher(s),” “taught/teach,” “doctrine.” They are all basically the same word in Greek.