Philippians: Gospel Meditations on Missionary Partnerships
- What are some ways that our lives continue to reveal our need for Gospel grace? How does Paul's prayer in Phil.1:8-11 reflect that need?
- How has your battle with sin kept you from experiencing the grace of God? How should Paul's desire for Christ in Phil.1:20-21 encourage you in the fight?
- What are some ways in which you feel the pull to be someone's Messiah and solve all of their problems? How does Phil.2:5-11 show that Jesus alone is uniquely qualified to be the Messiah?
- How have you engaged the Gospel during a conflict lately? How does Philippians 1:27 encourage you to do just that?
- How does the Gospel give you hope in the midst of conflict? According to Phil.2:12-16, what is our responsibility and what is Christ's responsibility?