The Fruit of the Spirit is Kindness, Gentleness
1. Using Scripture, please answer the following questions:
a. What does “spirit-filled” mean?
b. How is somebody “filled with the Spirit”?
c. What does somebody increasingly look like who is “spirit-filled”?
d. Define "kindness" and "gentleness."
2. Outside of physical and sexual abuse, why is the term “abuse” difficult to define?
3. According to the rules of the state of Colorado, how should the believer deal with the problem of abuse…
a. If he/she were to come across a child who has been abused?
b. If he/she were to come across a spouse who had been abused?
4. What is the most proactive way to make certain you don’t become an abuser as a believer?
5. Why is it so important that fathers are spirit-filled Christians?
6. Why is it so important that NRBC as a church family insist and work hard at being a place where fathers are spirit-filled and where abuse does not happen?